Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Well well mankind


So it seems mankind is at the point where we need instant access to skin care ointments.(Proactiv vending machine)  I found this today at a local mall and for some reason I could believe it, I don't know why I was so taken aback, I guess this fits in this rapid pace world of our. To me it seems this may be an indicator that prehaps our problem is we need everything at the touch of a button. Prehaps product like this wouldn't be needed if we took the time out to take care of ourselves. Stop with the FAST food and take time out with the simpiler finer things in life. Stop with the text and instant messaging, and take the time out to have a fulfilling conversation with some one. Let not forget that we are people and not machines. 

1 comment:

AngiP said...

It's time for us to go back to the days of tea. When ladies and gentlemen drank tea, they just sat and talked about life. They developed the art of conversation. We don't need to emulate this European tradition, and I only used it for lack of a better example, but point is, we as a society need to slow down. I have people sending me emails on their Blackberry asking me to do things for them at all hours of the night. Slow down and go to sleep.