Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Black and Milds


Many ponder in this day in age why do I smoke Black and Milds? Why, Chuck why oh why are you killing yourself? My first response, typically is, I'm not trying to live forever. How ever it much deeper than that, for 60-75 cents I can at once take the edge off a day most often filled with trivial bullshit. For the 15-20 minutes I inhale that smoke I am at peace, I mediate and become closer to God, I think. The way I see it the three leading causes of death for Blacks in America are; high blood pressure, heart attack and diabetes, all of which are stress related diseases. So to avoid these shits I relieve, my stress a good nut, a good blunt a black or work out. So maybe I am trying to live forever. But all I’m saying to a Black and Mild is a cool solution to a hot night.

No comments: