Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shout Out to my mans


Your gonna have to forgive me, but I completely forgot this cats name. But what is important is this shirt. I met this guy in class today and I asked him about the shirt. He told me that this is his way of giving back. The shirt says, I RAQ Centless, whihc as you can plainly see has a double meaning. The Proceeds from the sales of this shirt will go to Hurricane relief in his homeland of Haiti. Streetlevel and grassroots movement alway catch my attention. I won't be buying a shirt, because my pockets aren't lined like that but I will break him off with a donation. I wish this guy much luck in his efforts.

2 comments:

AngiP said...

I think this guy's name is greg. He was in my class. I need to verify that tho

Anonymous said...

yeah his name greg, tell him bob said wuts good, i used to go to HU like 2 years ago